Fork hoist driver
Listed 13 Nov 2023
Coolit Ice is the foremost supplier of the purest quality ice in the North Island of New Zealand. Our ice is made from potable “Aa” grade Manukau water further filtered and ozonated to ensure quality and reliability.
Coolit Ice Ltd is seeking a forkhoist driver to work over the busy Summer season, for up to 40 hours per week.
This varied and interesting role is available for an immediate start. The successful applicant will be involved across the business, loading trucks in the morning, managing stock rotation, assisting with dispatch and moving stock from the factory as part of the production line process.
You'll need to:
- hold a valid fork hoist licence;
- have experience loading trucks;
- be reliable and on time and be prepared to work longer hours over Summer including weekends and public holidays;
- use initiative and time management to ensure product is moved at a steady pace;
- have a ‘can-do attitude’
- attend to documentation where and when required.