Customer Service Representative
Listed 10 May 2023
MCC Auckland produces world-class labels. Established in 1903, MCC has grown to become the world's largest leading & most award-winning label print manufacturer. We strive to deliver label innovation & are producers of the world’s most prominent brands in Beverages, Wine & Spirits, Food & Diary, Personal Care & Beauty, Home Care & Laundry, Healthcare, Durables & Technical and Automotive & Chemical consumer products. We employ 13,000+ dedicated people worldwide with business operations in 100+ plants in 29 Countries. Within Australia & New Zealand alone we operate 14 label-producing operations with 2000+ employees.
About the Role
We have an exciting role for a Customer Service Representative to be part of our Sales team at MCC Auckland. The position will work from Monday to Friday from 08.30 am to 5.00 pm and will be a great opportunity to develop & progress in their career. You will work with an Account Manager on a portfolio of larger customers and support our smaller customers directly.
The customer service team are the glue that holds our business together – they work with customers to ensure their orders are tailored to their needs, then get it all organised for Production to deliver against our tight timeframes. If you enjoy providing excellent customer service and getting involved from Sales right through to Production and Delivery, this could be the job for you!
- Receive and initiate new orders from Account Managers and customers and raise manufacture job bags
- Follow up on customer queries on despatches, deliveries, print dates etc.
- Liaise with customers if dates cannot be met and negotiate acceptable dates.
- Provide customers with stock reports, WIP reports, and specialised reports when required.
- Forecast for specified customers and monitor stock on hand.
- Problem-solving – PODs, CARs, credits, stock adjustment forms, quality issues, change to plan forms.
- Maintain customer details in CERM ensuring all customer details are accurate and changes updated as required.
- Liaise with customers, production assistants, planning, Account Managers, Management, despatch and Shift Leaders on various aspects of jobs.
- Attend quarterly customer review meetings or as scheduled with the relevant Account Manager.
- Ensure company procedure documents relating to this role and its duties are kept current as per actual processes.
Ideally, you’ll be someone from the printing industry, but we’re open to discussing with people from any industry where attention to detail and understanding customers’ individual needs are key. You will also need:
- Previous customer service experience and strong relationship-building skills
- Great communication skills and the ability to have a bit of fun on the run!
- Good computer literacy and ability to learn systems quickly (training will be provided)
- Experience working ina fluid environment, no day is the same
- Having a manufacturing background experience as a Customer Service Representative will be advantageous.
- Eligible New Zealand working rights.