Credit Controller (Accounts Receivable)
Listed 10 Mar 2023
Crown Trucks New Zealand is a globally recognized leader in the manufacture of Material Handling Equipment, for over 75 years. Crown New Zealand remains a market leader here in New Zealand with a 40 year proven track record supporting our customers across the country.
Here at Crown, we understand the key role our highly experienced team of Credit Controllers play in our business and how their expertise and experience contribute overall to our success.
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced, professional and motivated person who is looking to bring their credit control experience to an industry leader. The role will require you to manage your own portfolio of customers, discuss payment options where necessary, create repayment schedules while ensuring any invoice discrepancies are resolved quickly. You will have a monthly collection target to achieve along with the opportunity to work with internal stakeholders across the business to identify best process.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Contacting customers via phone and email regarding outstanding payments
- Meeting monthly cash collection targets
- Review customer repayment schedules to ensure payments are being made
- Building strong business relationships with your customer portfolio
- Correct allocation of all payments and processing of all credit applications
What do you need?
- Proven experience in a credit controller role
- Clear and confident communication style with a professional manner
- Be customer focused
- Be detail orientated with strong analytical skills
- Ambitious with a drive to successfully achieve collection targets
- Be proficient in Word and Excel
- Be a team player who enjoys building strong internal relationships
- Demonstrate strong organisational abilities and work well to deadlines
If you have been looking for a fantastic new opportunity and you believe you have the right skills to succeed in this role, apply on line!